Did someone you love die?  Are you having difficulty accessing their assets?  A Probate may be necessary:

  • I was named "Personal Representative" or "Executor" in a will – Do you want  legal advice from a Probate Attorney?  Call us!
  • The bank won't let me access funds of my recently deceased loved one – Of course they won't!  You need proper authorization from a Circuit County Judge.
  • Property is titled in my recently deceased loved one's name – A probate administration may retitle the asset to the appropriate person.
  • Summary Administration - Probate of a small estate
  • Formal Administration – Probate of a larger estate
  • Ancillary Administration – A Non-resident of Florida has died leaving assets in the State