Did someone you love die? Are you having difficulty accessing their assets? A Probate may be necessary:
- I was named "Personal Representative" or "Executor" in a will – Do you want legal advice from a Probate Attorney? Call us!
- The bank won't let me access funds of my recently deceased loved one – Of course they won't! You need proper authorization from a Circuit County Judge.
- Property is titled in my recently deceased loved one's name – A probate administration may retitle the asset to the appropriate person.
- Summary Administration - Probate of a small estate
- Formal Administration – Probate of a larger estate
- Ancillary Administration – A Non-resident of Florida has died leaving assets in the State